Saturday 29 October 2011

Balance between sure brilliance and automated guidance

Ok followers as you did not leave a comment in time for me to decide, what my next post would be on FIFA 12 ,I decided to take it into my own hands to select the next topic .

As a lot of users may have noticed which would not have come to a surprise, some players are better than others, but its unfair when  a player like Barcelona’s Lionel Messi ,no matter how good he is. He simply cannot out jump or bulldoze his way through the likes of or Inter Milan’s Lucio or Chelsea’s John Terry. I’m not even talking about using skill moves to get past a strong defence; in FIFA12, Messi can literally just charge his way through. If there was more balance in FIFA 12, we’d hopefully see a greater variety of teams being used online instead of having to always face Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich or Man city
What’s on your FIFA 12?
Share your ideas and suggestions in the comments below, and then make sure to challenge the other PS3 users that follow my blog and let me know about it

No comments:

Post a Comment