Tuesday 1 November 2011

My Cv

People, I have been asked to provide you with my Curriculum Vitae , below in the comments share your views on this.


MARK KWEKU NTI MARFO

PERSONAL PROFILE
 I believe to think that I am a committed person, hard working and eager to work well in any environment. I can bring a cheerful spirit to my team members. I have excellent IT skills; I have good organization skills and a desire to learn in a new working establishment. I can adapt to new ideas and a change of scenery. A good communicator at all levels, patient, helpful, honest and able to preserve confidentiality. A person, who rises to the challenge, works well as a member of a team or on my own initiative.

Work experience
Sainsbury’s Shop floor Assistant (2nd -13th July 07)—this took place in the bakery section, stocking food products &removing out of date products. Helping customers with the questions they asked.
Freds- Contact Agent/Part time Negotiator (8th October 2010 – till current)

QUALIFICATIONS
  • Level 2 Electrical installation certificate awarded- south Thames college.2008.2009
  • Key skills level 2 Mathematics & English certificate awarded- south Thames college.2008-009
  • GCSE’s taken at Dunraven Secondary school 2003-2008
·         BTEC National Diploma IT Practioner – 2009-2011
  • Geography-C
  • History-A
  • English-C
  • English literature-C
  • Statistics-D
  • Mathematics-B
  • D&T Resistant Materials-C
  • Science additional-C
  • Religious studies-B
  • ICT-B

INTERESTS
Table tennis, pool and football is a sport that I love and regularly play at my university; I also enjoy playing football and currently play for my university foot sol team and also in a Sunday league. I also enjoy spending time with and taking out my siblings. I love to go out with my friends "raving"

Reverences available at request.

2 comments:

  1. Dude where's your contact info?

    ReplyDelete
  2. who will ever employ u with a CV like this? Other than ur results being onpoint, everything else...rubbish. lol

    ReplyDelete